Home -> Terms
Terms and Conditions
1. By using the website www.simbrief.com (hereafter called This Site), you agree to be legally bound by these terms which will take effect immediately on use of This Site. If you do not agree to be legally bound, do not access This Site.
Exclusion of Liability
2. While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on This Site, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions contained in This Site.
3. No warranty is given that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
4. We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
5. Access to and use of this website is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of This Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
6. All rights, except those expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of This Site is prohibited.
7. You must be aged 13 years or older to register on or make use of This Site.
8. You agree to use This Site for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit any individual's use and enjoyment of This Site.
9. You agree not to attempt to alter the content of This Site in any way.
10. You agree that as a member on This Site, you will not share your login information or knowingly allow your account to be used by another individual.
11. You understand that the information provided on This Site is intended for Flight Simulation purposes only. Any data obtained through the use of This Site shall be considered dated and shall not be used for real world navigation under any circumstances, as it is both unlawful and unsafe to do so.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
13. The contents of This Site, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change without prior notification.